Hey!

Nieuw op het forum? Nieuw team? Stel je hier even voor aan het publiek.
djlorenz

Hey!

Post by djlorenz » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:40 pm

Hi Everybody,
I already posted something here years ago but completely forgot... last Robot Wars episodes reminded me about the dutch teams around...

I'm Lorenzo and I'm from Italy, electronic engineer living in Den Haag and working in the industrial automation world.
I grew up with Robot Wars, probably one of the main reasons why I'm an engineer now.

Last series made me remember about this and I would like to meet some roboteer nearby or join some event around... maybe I can also be helpful :mrgreen:

leo-rcc
Site Admin

Re: Hey!

Post by leo-rcc » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:55 am

Hi Lorenzo,

Welcome back to the forums. I live in Rotterdam but I normally work in Mario's workshop near Brussels so I'm not that active in your area.
Mvg,
Leo van Miert
Team RCC website.
Gentlemen, no fighting please. This is, after all, a council of war.

Zenith
Site Admin

Post by Zenith » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:23 pm

Great to meet you Lorenzo! I actually work in The Hague myself (live in Rotterdam) so I could bring you up to speed on roboteering down here sometime. Best thing is to just start designing and building - plenty of people around to lend you a helping hand.

maddox

Post by maddox » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:36 am

Lorenzo, if you want bigger things, Vilvoorde is a hotspot on building Robot War machines.

2 places .
The other one is Atelier Vilvoorde, a makerspace alike workshop run by a roboteer.
Beter nu creperen, dan in de wars repareren.

djlorenz

Post by djlorenz » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:59 am

Hey There!
Thanks for the reply!

My work is keeping me busy a lot, but if there is some event nearby will be great to join it.
@Zenith, if you want to meet somewhere I'm happy to do that. I'm willing to start being a member of the RevSpace in Den Haag but the last year was really busy, they have plenty machinery over there if needed.